Visit a comedy club and experience psychological, physiological, and social benefits.
Posts Tagged 'comedy'
1. Movie Night: Host a Comedy Film Festival in your home, devoted to the movies that make you laugh the most. Here’s a list of the American Film Institute’s 100 Funniest Films for some classic laugh.
2. Phone a (Funny!) Friend: Remember the college roommate who could always crack you up? What about the co-worker you loved to laugh with before they moved onto a new job? Keeping your funny friendships alive has serious long term mental and emotional health benefits. A touch base call or email is a simple way to put a smile on both of your faces!
3. Learn Laughter Yoga: Laughter is more than fun – it’s exercise! Laughter yoga combines enjoying humor with basic moves to boost your circulation and energy while lowering your blood pressure and stress levels. Here’s a simple exercise to get you started.
4. Scavenger Hunt! Grab your favorite friends and organize a scavenger hunt. Create a list of funny items and see who can gather the most of them within an agreed-up time limit. Reward the winner with a prize of incredible value (may we recommend the stylish glasses shown above?)
5. Take The 24 Hour Challenge: Resolve to find something to laugh about every single day. Level up by sharing what made you laugh with someone else that day. It’s the easiest way to build your Humor Habit. After a month, you’ll be a practiced Humor Appreciator!